Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just one of those awkward scenes

You really feel awkward when people, especially your closest friends you're with talk about some other people you hate, and these people you're with are not that showing the same hatred you have. Sometimes it is unavoidable and so you really have to stay calm and appear you're not bothered. So sometimes whether you like it or not, you have to join the discussion. This I felt, just less than 24 hours ago. I can't stand hearing some people's stories about this person I really hated because of some things that happened between us and I think with others as well. Things which really irritated my senses to the point that I don't want to see this person's face anymore. I know this person knows that I don't like (his/her) company or if not, I know (he/she) has some clue about it, but I'm willing to sacrifice once in a while to not to stay 'true' to myself, (me not liking him/her), just for the sake of other people quite dear to me. Enough of those devilish thoughts that I am going to make this person's life miserable when I'm around.

Well, I just realized I shouldn't be bothered that much because I'm the one who's going to lose big time! So that's it, enough about this crappy post..

0 Headbangs:

Post a Comment

C'mon give me one crazy and awesome head bang!!

 


Design by: Pocket